Geometric Shapes Stained Glass Suncatcher
Unique stained glass sun catcher is hand created just for us by Culotta Creations. This geometric shape drop-chain suncatcher has alternating shapes and colors which define each piece to add interest and sparkle wherever you hang it. Makes a fascinating gift for anyone.
- Hand-crafted using the L.C. Tiffany method of copper foil with the solder lines all hand polished to a silver finish.
- Slight differences in each item because they are individually hand made.
- Some variation may occur with certain types of glass (wispy & streaky). The glass used is colorfully vibrant and shows well hung in a sunlit space or even on the wall as art/décor.
- Four separate shapes create an overall length of 12.5 - 14 inches, plus 7 inches hanging chain for an approximate total of 19.5 - 22 inches. Individual glass pieces are 1 inch to 2 inches wide with varying lengths.
- Cleaning Stained Glass: Minimal cleaning is recommended; wipe clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- The entire piece is protected with a high quality polish. If exposed to rain for a prolonged period of time the polish will eventually wear off & the solder lines will discolor with time.
- Colors and textures may appear slightly different in person than they do in the pictures & some slight variation may occur due to the natural diversity in glass sheets.
- Free Shipping or contactless delivery in Orange County, California